Parent’s devastating decision – forced to pull the plug on 13-year-old daughter after sleepover horror

Devastated parents forced to pull the plug on their 13-year-old daughter after sleepover horror. They’ve now issued a warning to spare others from the same tragedy.

This young girl who was referred to as “determined, fun, cheeky and talented” by the Montrose Football Netball Club that she co-captained, got caught in a viral craze called chroming , which involves inhaling toxic chemicals through the mouth or nose to get high.

Esra was an athlete and lead a healthy life, racing BMX bikes with her brothers, and leading her team to a national aerobics’ championship in Queensland. But all that was taken away from her after a wrong decision she made on March 31 during a sleepover at a friend’s house.

GoFundMe

As she wanted to be part of the viral trend, Esra inhaled a toxic amount of aerosol deodorant and went into cardiac arrest, sustaining irreparable brain damage.

Her parents were devastated. Appearing on A Current Affair with host Ally Langdon, they spoke of the heartbreak and the fatal consequences of inhaling toxic chemicals in an attempt to prevent something similar from happening to other naive young people.

“It was just the regular routine of going to hang out with her mates,” her mom Andrea, told Langdon in the interview. Her father Paul added, “We always knew where she was and we knew who she was with. It wasn’t anything out of the ordinary…To get this phone call at that time of night, (it) was one of the calls no parent ever wants to have to receive, and we unfortunately got that call: ‘Come and get your daughter.’”

Initially, her friends weren’t aware how serious Esra’s condition was. They only thought she was having a panic attack, not aware that their friends was dying right in front of their eyes. “But after inhaling deodorant, her body was actually starting to shut down, she was in cardiac arrest and no one at the sleepover used cardiac arrest,” Langdon explained.

CLICK HERE AND CONTINUE READING >>

Related Posts

Dad whose body is completely covered in tattoos undergoes transformation for the sake of his young daughter.

he has shown some remorse for his previous decisions.“I guess you could say I regret some tattoos,” he shared with LadBibleTV’s No Filter series..“Not just regret, I…

If you spot these small blaack dots in your kitchen at home, you had better know what it means. I didn’t have a clue

and they exhibit a monotone color, with variations in white, black, gray, or brown hues. Is spider poo dangerous to handle? While spider poop is not proven…

Weird and Wonderful Objects That Are Leaving the Internet Baffled

It’s no secret that the internet is a treasure trove of strange and fascinating things. From bizarre memes to viral videos, you never know what you might…

Farmer tells…

Fred Is 32 years…

Lottery Winner Is Found Dead With The Winning Ticket Still In His Pocket

A lottery winner is discovered dead holding the winning ticket. According to authorities, a Michigan man who won a $45,000 prize passed unexpectedly with the winning lottery…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *